Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Roller Derby and Cupcakes



Last Saturday, May 30th (does that still count as last Saturday?), some friends and I went to a LA Derby Dolls game (roller derby) between the Sirens and the Tough Cookies. The Tough Cookies were so my girls that night and did me proud kicking the Sirens' asses. During half time, I wondered around the stalls of merch and found this adorable necklace:


Then just this past weekend, I took a break after finishing the first two of my three final papers and made cupcakes with my roommate and watched Kiki's Delivery Service and The Cat Returns.


Who doesn't love adorable cats, witches, and cupcakes? We made lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and blueberries on top and chocolate cupcakes with orange zest, cream cheese frosting and chocolate sprinkles on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment