Monday, November 8, 2010

And the Christmas panic has set in...

Six weeks and five days until Christmas. Normally, I would not be panicking this early, I mean, Halloween just happened last week and I like to enjoy the fall and Thanksgiving with only minor Christmas present planning happening but this year I'm worried that we just won't be able to do it up as much as we'd like after our wedding and now having to save up for baby stuff. I know we scored getting a bunch of needed stuff at the baby consignment sale last month and I'm hoping we get what else we need from the baby shower but between those two huge life events, I think Christmas is going to be put on the back-burner, which sucks because I love Christmas and want to do something to show everyone who has been supporting us this last year that we appreciate it. I guess Christmas cards it is, right? You know, it's times like this when I remember that I had less people to buy for when I was single and think that no matter how much I love Charlie and love being married and that we're starting our family, those little joys of being single were awfully nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment