Monday, May 11, 2009

Portfolio

I passed my portfolio!!!

The portfolio is the alternative to writing a thesis in my program and involves writing a new paper and including work from throughout your time in the program, a resume, career goals and other things relating to our program. Then, we have to give a presentation on our original paper and answer questions from 2 faculty members and 1 outside professional. Needless to say, this is a pretty stressful thing since not passing delays graduation, especially for someone who is absolutely terrible at public speaking.

So last Friday was my presentation and it went well enough. I was pretty stressed out all day but I passed! So everything is fine. :) This means that pending passing my 3 classes this quarter (which will happen, no worries), I will be receiving a Master's degree in Library and Information Studies this June!

No comments:

Post a Comment