Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wedding Advent Calendar

My mom and her best friend decided that they wanted to put something together for me that would show that they love me and remind me of what to be excited about when I'm feeling stressed out about the wedding. What they come up with was a wedding advent calendar. It works like the advent calendars at Christmas where I get to open a gift every day for 24 days. The construction and shipping ended up being somewhat off so lucky me I got to open 7 gifts today but I'm going to be good and only open one a day from now on. It was made for me to open gifts Sept. 15th through Oct. 8th and though I could have just figured opened all the gifts up through the 25th today, I wanted to make it last a little longer so I only opened enough so that it should be one a day now til the day before we fly out to California for the wedding. I did take some pictures already and I'll be posting them as soon as I find my camera cord that Charlie has hidden from me. The sneaky guy used it to update our GPS and never gave it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment