Monday, July 18, 2016

Weekend Update


Sadly, not as funny as SNL but I want to stay accountable so I'm checking in again.



SATURDAY ADVENTURES

I got this idea in my head awhile back to start having Saturday Adventures with the kids (and husband if he's not working). This can be just little things around town or bigger depending on the time, weather and cost. Last weekend, Ethan wanted to go to Pump It Up. I saw they had open jump so we went and they had a blast. He was still talking about it a week later.


SUNFLOWERS!



This weekend, our friends were going to the Ladybugs Alive Sunflower Maze, so that became this week's Saturday Adventure.



And if that wasn't enough, we got to go swimming the next day too! Ethan and I are a little pink, but luckily the hat I put on Rachel kept her sunburn-free.

DECLUTTERING UPDATE

I also took a lot of time this weekend to finish swapping out Rachel's 2T clothes for 3T's. I spent a couple hours at my friend's house on Friday evening going through the rest of the 3T's, the 4T's and the so-far-in-storage 5T's she's passing down to us. I was able to cut down some already-made selections that evening but as the rest of the 3T's and some of the 4T's came into the house this weekend, I paired down even more. I know I have more than I need in both sizes but I'm comfortable with the choices I've made, especially knowing she'll have more of an opinion as she gets older and want to have some options for her.

I haven't gotten all the excess out of the house yet, but I'm working on it. I have some extra time tomorrow so I'll try to take the stuff that's not going to specific people out then.

No comments:

Post a Comment