Monday, May 3, 2010

Crocheted headband and other crafty goodness

So part of the reason behind starting this blog was to share various crafty things I make in my spare time and I'll admit it, I've been pretty lazy about sharing. But I promise, I have been creating and here's some proof. I was inspired by Creativeyarn's simple crochet headband and decided to attempt my own.


I ended up adjusting the pattern a bit to fit my head but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Awhile ago I also made Creativeyarn's white flower necklace. Another success I think!


A closer look:


Another project I'm working on right now is a shawl to wear at SCA events. I basically just knitted a rectangular piece in garter stitch and plan on crocheting a shell stitch edge in a different color to the shorter sides. Pictures will be uploaded as soon as I'm done. I'm thinking my next project will be this adorable headband.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

2 comments:

  1. This necklace is pretty great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Do you crochet? You can try making one, it's really easy. If not, let me know and I might be able to help you out. :)

    ReplyDelete