Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy mail day!!

I'm so excited about what arrived in the mail today!!! I totally splurged and bought myself an ornament embroidery kit with the supplies to make three different winter themed ornaments created by the fabulous Alicia Paulson.


This is the set I bought but she has two others you can get (which you all know I want as well for the full collection!!). You can also buy the PDFs of just the patterns instead of the whole kit.

Update: I just realized that the link I included for the ornament set is for the pattern only. I guess that means she's all sold out of the kits and only has the PDFs still available. Bummer but something is better than nothing.


Another winter project I'm about to start is making this sweet little thing for a sweet little 6 month old we know for Christmas. Miss Hazel's parents have a medieval themed nursery so a cute little dragon to scare away nightmares is just the thing I think and today the yarn came in the mail!! I'm sticking with the same color green but decided that lilac would be so much cuter for a little girl. I would take pictures and share the super cute (and so soft!) yarn with you but it's already dark out and therefore too dark in the house for proper pictures so hopefully the picture above will suffice for now.

Happy Monday evening everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment